Friday, November 7, 2008

True Love

TRUE LOVE
By Johanes Melwin C. Dayo


In this world, there are many things happening in our life just like to be in love to somebody in this world. Sometimes it intersects us unexpectedly. Love is very hard to understand you always think of somebody starting after you wake up and before sleeping, oftentimes it enter in our dream. In this story you can find the important of love of two friends that fallen in love to each other. There named were Adrian and Alice.

It was a nice day to go to school and to meet new friends in which at first, you are parallel and there will come a time that you’ll surely intersect. At first, “Adrian” thought that, that day had a fair weather but he did not expect that it will rain like a polygon falling on the ground. When the class was about to end, the rain became much harder. Adrian left the school and he saw a beautiful girl who caught his attention. Adrian noticed that Alice has no umbrella to use. Adrian approached her and said: “Would you mind joining me and offering you an umbrella so that you can go home! By the way, my name is Adrian, how about yours?” Alice answered: “My name is Alice, It’s nice of you that you care about me even though you don’t know about me that much.”

From then on, they become very good friends and they help each other in case of trouble. Their friendship is like a line, which extends indefinitely in both directions. They are always together; they expend their time with each other.

As time goes by, Adrian realizes that he is falling in love with his friend Alice. Then Adrian felt shy when he is with Alice, his friend. Asked him “What is happening to you?” Adrian answered “I am falling in love with you!” Alice was surprise with was she heard then she smiled. Alice felt also shy with Adrian after she heard what Adrian said. Alice asked him again, “It is true that, I heard from you that you are falling in love with me!” Adrian invites Alice to go with him to ride on a taxi.

While they are riding on a taxi, Alice can’t think of how she can prove that Adrian loves her. Alice was very confused of what she will say to Adrian. Then she said, “My love for you is as friend”. Adrian turns quiet. Adrian said, “But I am in love with you, do I have hope from you?” Alice thought of what she will answer to Adrian’s question. Then Adrian and Alice went home.

After three days of thinking of Alice, she realized that she was also falling in love with Adrian. She thought of the past, the unforgettable moments with Adrian when they were spending their time with each other. The time Adrian introduced his self, when they first met that it was raining and when Adrian approached her to use his umbrella, the time when they were walking on a road.

A few moments, Adrian goes to Alice’s house to ask her again if she love him. Adrian asked, “Do I have hope from you and do you love me?” Alice answered, “I realized that I am in love with you!” Adrian shouted, “Yes, Alice loves me!” Alice said, “Adrian don’t shout, I feel shy.” Adrian answered, “I am just happy from what I heard.” There heart become congruent that is equal to each other and like a linear pair that are common to them. Also, Alice proves that Adrian loves him just like a theorem.


Then Adrian invites Alice to have dinner to their house and also Adrian wants to introduce Alice to his parents as his girlfriend. The parents of Adrian want Alice as his girlfriend so she felt glad. They love each other like a circle that there was no end. The relationship of Adrian and Alice become happy and successful. They live lively and happily from their relation and the love with each other will last until the death of them.