Friday, November 7, 2008

Love Poetry

‘GOODBYE’

A broken heart
A broken dream
That’s all what is left of me
Red-rimmed eyes
Tear stained face
Ever since you went away
Gentle kisses
Sweet caresses
They’re part of yesterday
Empty days
Lonely nights
Will they ever change?
Oh, why did we met
If only to PART?
Why did the love- filled hello?
Turn to a heart-breaking GOODBYE….



You’re My Secret Crush

Whenever you’re near me, I began to blush
When you pass by, I become shy
In every minute, I think of you
If I can’t see you, I feel blue
My heart really loves you….
But, how would you love me too….?
While I am a boy and not suitable for you
Oh! No! I am crazy for you!
Beautiful girl get out of my mind!



Mistake

It was all a mistake
To look into your eyes
To be down its tenderness
To discover what in their lies

It was all a mistake
To hear your voice
To listen to your views
Even if I had a choice

It was all a mistake
To see your face
To be clothed with its sincerity
And to be warmed by its gaze

It was all a mistake
To understand your heart
To be able to feel your pain
And to make you apart

Now, as I see there in misery
Thinking of you how much pain I can take
Because I know you’ll never learn to love me
And loving is all a mistake



From My Heart

For once in my life
I believed without a doubt
That I have just discovered
What true love is all about

And now I make this promise
Through good and bad I’ll be true
And there’s only one reason to this
And that only one reason is you

Mere words can never say
How much I feel inside
You were sent from heaven above
To be my angel, to be my guide

Being with you melts away my fears
I can’t go wrong as long as you’re near
I wish I have known you from the start
‘Cause I know nobody can replace you…
From my heart
My Love

Thinking of you
Takes me out of the blue
Makes me dance a mile
With your wonderful smile

There is something with you
I don’t know what’s the clue
So mysterious and enchanting
That leaves me a feeling
To like you more and more

My ways can be so wild
But who can blame a heart
With feelings hard to hide
That with each happy beat
I always dream of you
That with each passing day
I always pray
That you’ll think of me
Like always dreamed it could be